The British Touring Car Championship returns to Brands Hatch for its annual spring Indy circuit outing, with another packed grid of race-prepared saloon cars set to battle across three headline races in April 2020.
Mean machines from Honda, BMW, Vauxhall and more will star as the finest racing drivers in the UK chase the biggest prize in British car racing. Star drivers on the grid should include Colin Turkington, Tom Ingram, and Dan Cammish whilst veterans Matt Neal and Jason Plato are aiming to be back for more too.
BTCC Diamond Package
Our Behind-the-Scenes Motorsport Experience with VIP Hospitality
This is, in our view, the best all-round BTCC package you'll find.
(If you'd like something cheaper, we can place you with a team or colleagues of ours. Just let us know!)
- Privileged Parking.
- Circuit Entry (RRP £35).
- All-day suite access with the best view in British Motorsport.
- Event host.
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast.
Fruit juices. Granola with fresh berries, Greek yoghurt and honey.
Hot Breakfast of crispy beechwood smoked bacon and pork and herb sausages, sliced sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomato and mini omelettes.Freshly brewed coffee and speciality teas.Live TV feed and timing screens.
- Two-course buffet lunch.
- Afternoon Tea of Finger Sandwiches and Cake.
- Complimentary bar serving soft drinks, wines, beers and lagers.
- Pit Walk.
- Visit to suite by ITV commentator, Paul O’Neill*, for an interview plus Q & A session & Photos.
- In circuit transfer by minibus visit to Druid's Bend to watch part of a support race.
- Pit Garage Tour to visit a BTCC team*. Meet the race engineers, team and driver. (Driver is time permitting).
- Outer Paddock Tour with a visit to a driver in a support race team.
- Race a Touring Car on a simulator on the Brands Hatch Indy circuit.
- End of day pit lane walk about. With our unofficial competition to spot and unscuffed, dented or duct-taped car!
- Chat and drink while the queues leaving the circuit subside!
The BTCC showpiece will top the bill, with two regular races followed by a reverse-grid finale on Sunday. There will be a top-drawer support race line-up too, so the circuit will have plenty to entertain visitors throughout the day.
BTCC, Round Two. Brands Hatch. 10/11/12 April.
- Adult: £349
- Teen: £309
- Child: £249
- Adult: £249
- Teen: £219
- Child: £149
Our suite is on the penthouse (third) floor of the Brabham-Stewart Hospitality building. The stairs are wide with excellent hand rails and five resting areas should they be needed.
The only lift, alas, is a small catering lift.
For us the stairs are our 'Step Aerobic' sessions!