The British Touring Car Championship returns to Brands Hatch for its annual autumn Grand Prix circuit outing, with another packed grid of race-prepared saloon cars set to battle across three headline races to finalise the championship in October 2020. Last year, it went down to the penultimate lap, heartbreak for Dan Cammish and immense joy for Colin Turkington.
BTCC Diamond Package
Our Behind-the-Scenes Motorsport Experience with VIP Hospitality
This is, in our view, the best all-round BTCC package you'll find.
(If you'd like something cheaper, we can place you with a team or colleagues of ours. Just let us know!)
- Privileged Parking.
- Circuit Entry (RRP £35).
- All-day suite access with the best view in British Motorsport.
- Event host.
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast.
Fruit juices. Granola with fresh berries, Greek yoghurt and honey.
Hot Breakfast of crispy beechwood smoked bacon and pork and herb sausages, sliced sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomato and mini omelettes.Freshly brewed coffee, cappucino and speciality teas.
- Live TV feed and timing screens.
- Two-course buffet lunch.
- Afternoon Tea of Finger Sandwiches and Cake.
- Complimentary bar serving soft drinks, wines, beers and lagers.
- Pit Walk.
- Visit to suite by ITV commentator, Paul O’Neill*, for an interview plus Q & A session & Photos.
- In circuit transfer by minibus visit to Stirling's Bend to watch part of a support race.
- Visit to suite by Mickey Butler from Goodyear tyres. He'll explain how tyre choice & management can be pivotal for a race win.
- Pit Garage Tour to visit a BTCC team. Meet the race engineers, team and a driver.
- Outer Paddock Tour with a visit to a driver in a support race team.
- Race a Touring Car on a simulator on the Brands Hatch Indy circuit.
- End of day pit lane walk about. With our unofficial competition to spot and unscuffed, dented or duct-taped car!
- Chat and drink while the queues leaving the circuit subside!
The BTCC showpiece will top the bill, with two regular races followed by a reverse-grid finale on Sunday. There will be a top-drawer support race line-up too, so the circuit will have plenty to entertain visitors throughout the day.
BTCC, Final Round Brands Hatch GP Circuit. 10/11/ Oct.
- Adult: £349
- Teen: £309
- Child: £249
- Adult: £249
- Teen: £219
- Child: £149
Our suite is on the penthouse (third) floor of the Brabham-Stewart Hospitality building. The stairs are wide with excellent hand rails and five resting areas should they be needed.
The only lift, alas, is a small catering lift.
For us the stairs are our 'Step Aerobic' sessions!