The British Touring Car Championship returns to Silverstone for its annual spring National circuit outing with another packed grid of race-prepared saloon cars set to battle across three headline races in April 2020.
BTCC Gold Package
Our Behind-the-Scenes Motorsport Experience with VIP Hospitality
- Privileged Parking. (one pass per four guests)
- Circuit Entry (RRP £35).
- All-day Brooklands suite access with the very best view down the Wellington Straight into the heavy braking (and incident) zone of the Brooklands corner, leading to Luffield and Woodcote.
- Event host.
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast.
- Glass fronted modern designer VIP Hospitality Restaurant
- Covered viewing balcony
- Two Course Chefs Table Luncheon
- Complimentary Bar from 11:00
- Afternoon Tea
- TV Screens with live ITV feed and Timing Monitors
- Official Event Programmes
- Pit Walk.
- Visit to suite by ITV commentator, Paul O’Neill*, for an interview plus Q & A session & Photos.*
- Visit to suite by Mickey Butler from Goodyear tyres. He'll explain how tyre choice & management can be pivotal for a race win*
- Pit Garage Tour to visit a BTCC team. Meet the race engineers, team and a driver*
- Outer Paddock Tour with a visit to a driver in a support race team.*
- End of day pit lane walk about. With our unofficial competition to spot and unscuffed, dented or duct-taped car!*
*For an upgrade to these Diamond Package features, please email or telephone.
The BTCC showpiece will top the bill, with two regular races followed by a reverse-grid finale on Sunday. There will be a top-drawer support race line-up too, so the circuit will have plenty to entertain visitors throughout the day.
BTCC, Round 3. Silverstone. 25/26 April.
The suite is on the third floor of the Brooklands Hospitality building. There is both stair and lift access.