Get set for a UK heavyweight bout with British Truck Racing at Brands Hatch on Easter Bank Holiday Weekend. With 1000 horsepower, faster 0-60 than a Porsche Carrera, six colossal wheels, five tonnes of mass, and 120 litres of water constantly spraying the brakes, these trucks are the giants of domestic motor racing – this meeting packs extra punch!
The 2020 British Truck season kicks off at this event with two days of action, culminating with a bumper (to bumper) race day on Sunday There will be support races too, and plenty of off-track activities making this a great spring day out for the family
Trucks Diamond Package
Our Behind-the-Scenes Motorsport Experience with VIP Hospitality
This is, in our view, the best all-round Trucks package you'll find.
(If you'd like something cheaper, we can place you with a team or colleagues of ours. Just let us know!)
- Privileged Parking.
- Circuit Entry (RRP £25).
- All-day suite access with the best view in British Motorsport.
- Event host.
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast.
Fruit juices. Granola with fresh berries, Greek yoghurt and honey.
Hot Breakfast of crispy beechwood smoked bacon and pork and herb sausages, sliced sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomato and mini omelettes.Freshly brewed coffee and speciality teas.Live TV feed and timing screens.
- Two-course buffet lunch.
- Afternoon Tea of Finger Sandwiches and Cake.
- Complimentary bar serving soft drinks, wines, beers and lagers.
- Pit Walk.
- Visit to suite by a special guest racing driver, for an interview plus Q & A session & Photos.
- In circuit transfer by minibus visit to Druid's Bend to watch part of a support race.
- Pit Garage Tour to visit a race team*. Meet the race engineers, team and driver.
- Outer Paddock Tour with a visit to a Truck team and driver.
- Race on a simulator on the Brands Hatch Indy circuit.
- End of day pit lane walk about.
- Chat and drink while the queues leaving the circuit subside!
Easter Truck Racing, Brands Hatch. 04/05 April.
- Adult: £349
- Teen: £309
- Child: £249
- Adult: £249
- Teen: £219
- Child: £149
Our suite is on the penthouse (third) floor of the Brabham-Stewart Hospitality building. The stairs are wide with excellent hand rails and five resting areas should they be needed.
The only lift, alas, is a small catering lift.
For us the stairs are our 'Step Aerobic' sessions!