Bennetts BSB has a refreshed look this season, featuring a combination of familiar faces, big-name superstars and young guns all battling for the title.
Two Bennetts BSB races will headline the weekend, accompanied by a superb support line-up from the Dickies British Supersport Championship and much more!
Your BSB Diamond Behind-the-Scenes Hospitality Experience.
- Privileged Parking Circuit Entry (RRP £35)
- All-day suite access with the best view in British Motorsport
- Event host Welcome breakfast.
Cooked & Continental Breakfast
Granola with fresh berries, Greek yoghurt and honey.
Cooked Breakfast of crispy beechwood smoked bacon and pork and herb sausages, sliced sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomato and mini omelettes.
- Freshly brewed coffee and speciality teas. Fruit juices
- Live TV feed and timing screens
- Two-course buffet lunch
- Afternoon Tea of Finger Sandwiches and Cake
- Complimentary bar serving soft drinks, wines, beers and lagers
- Visit to suite by Eurosport commentator, Jack Burnicle, for an interview plus Q & A session and photographs
- Minibus visit to Stirling's Bend on the Grand Prix circuit to watch part of a support race
- Pit Garage Tour to visit the Buildbase Suzuki team.
Meet the race engineers, team and riders* (time permitting)
- Paddock tour to see the wealth of support teams & riders
- Post chat and drink in the suite while the queue leaving the circuit subsides!
We are open all three days for this event.
If you'd like to attend on Friday, give us a call.