Bennetts BSB has a refreshed look this season, featuring a combination of familiar faces, big-name superstars and young guns all battling for the title.
Two Bennetts BSB races will headline the weekend, accompanied by a superb support line-up from the Dickies British Supersport Championship and much more!
Your BSB Diamond Behind-the-Scenes Hospitality Experience.
- Privileged Parking
- Circuit Entry (RRP £35)
- All-day suite access
- Event host Welcome breakfast.
Cooked & Continental Breakfast
Granola with fresh berries, Greek yoghurt and honey.
Cooked Breakfast of crispy beechwood smoked bacon and pork and herb sausages, sliced sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomato and mini omelettes.
- Freshly brewed coffee and speciality teas. Fruit juices
- Live TV feed and timing screens
- Two-course buffet lunch
- Afternoon Tea
- Complimentary bar serving soft drinks, wines, beers and lagers
- Escorted Pit Lane tour.
- Visit to suite by one of the TV commentators, for an interview plus Q & A session and photographs
- Minibus visit to Stirling's Bend on the Grand Prix circuit to watch part of a support race
- Pit Garage Tour to visit the Buildbase Suzuki team.
Meet the race engineers, team and riders* (*time permitting)
- Paddock tour to see the wealth of support teams & riders
- Post chat and drink in the suite while the queue leaving the circuit subsides!
We are open all three days for this event.
If you'd like to attend on Friday, give us a call.
British Superbikes. Oct. Brands Hatch.
All tickets are refundable should Covid restrictions tighten.
Please call or email for tickets at this time. This allows us to keep abreast of the latest advice from SAGE.
Call on 01959 509098 | 07956 885851
Or connect on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn.