The British Touring Car Championship returns to Donington Park with another packed grid of race-prepared saloon cars set to battle across three headline races in March 2020.
Mean machines from Honda, BMW, Vauxhall and more will star as the finest racing drivers in the UK chase the biggest prize in British car racing. Star drivers on the grid should include Colin Turkington, Tom Ingram, and Dan Cammish whilst veterans Matt Neal and Jason Plato are aiming to be back for more too.
BTCC Gold Package
Our Behind-the-Scenes Motorsport Experience with VIP Hospitality
- Privileged Parking.
- Circuit Entry (RRP £35).
- All-day suite access with the best view in British Motorsport.
- Event host.
- Cooked & Continental Breakfast.
Fruit juices. Granola with fresh berries, Greek yoghurt and honey.
Hot Breakfast of crispy beechwood smoked bacon and pork and herb sausages, sliced sautéed mushrooms, roasted tomato and mini omelettes.Freshly brewed coffee and speciality teas.Live TV feed and timing screens.
- Two-course buffet lunch.
- Afternoon Tea of Finger Sandwiches and Cake.
- Complimentary bar serving soft drinks, wines, beers and lagers.
- Pit Walk.
- Visit to suite by ITV commentator, Paul O’Neill*, for an interview plus Q & A session & Photos*
- Pit Garage Tour to visit a BTCC team*. Meet the race engineers, team and driver.
- Outer Paddock Tour with a visit to a driver in a support race team.*
- End of day pit lane walk about. With our unofficial competition to spot and unscuffed, dented or duct-taped car!*
*To upgrade to these features, the Diamond Package, please get in touch via email or phoning.
The BTCC showpiece will top the bill, with two regular races followed by a reverse-grid finale on Sunday. There will be a top-drawer support race line-up too, so the circuit will have plenty to entertain visitors throughout the day.
BTCC, Round One. Donington Park. 28/29 March
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Suite Hire option available for Friday and Saturday
Please give us a call or email.
01959 50 90 98 | 07956 88 58 51
The suite is on the second floor of the Redgate Hospitality building. The stairs are wide with excellent hand rails and five resting areas should they be needed.
The balcony and suite overlook the start-finish and the pit exit.