Stopwatch is more than just a sports hospitality service. The focus lies in creating an utterly unique race day experience, combining our behind-the-scenes packages with well-positioned suites offering fabulous views of race circuits.
This Package comes with 18 Experience places.
A day with Stopwatch is both immersive and interactive, giving your guests a rare insight into the world of motorsport. Simply having the opportunity to enjoy the racing from one of our suites is just the cornerstone to our unrivalled hospitality experience. We understand that motorsport can be enjoyed from every angle, so we provide a shuttle service to take you to other viewing locations at the track.
The Stopwatch Experience takes you backstage during a typical motorsport weekend; we will give you an intimate tour of the pit lane and paddock areas, giving you the chance to see those race machines up close and personal. Furthermore, we always arrange for our guests to meet a driver or rider (or two), giving them the chance to ask them to ask their burning questions about the world of motor racing.
Our virtual experience is just as valuable as that of the physical; the screens in the suite show everything from live timings, driver trackers alongside other significant motorsport events going on around the world. Considering the secret passion for so many of us to be the next racing prodigy, we give our guests the chance to race head-to-head in our video game challenges.
With all these elements to loom forward to, sewn together with the promise of day-long refreshment, nourishment and a relaxed social atmosphere, Stopwatch Hospitality is the only place to go to enjoy motorsport at its very finest. Our Diamond Experience promises an unforgettable, enjoyable and stress-free day for your guests.
With Stopwatch, 'Everything's Arranged. Except the Result.'
- Privileged Parking & Circuit Entry
- All-day suite access
- Event host
- Welcome breakfast. Cooked & Continental Breakfast.
- Freshly brewed coffee and speciality teas
- Live TV feed*, commentary & timing screen (*where broadcast)
- Two-course buffet lunch
- Afternoon Tea of Finger Sandwiches and Cake
- Complimentary bar serving soft drinks, wines, beers and lagers
- Visit to suite by a motorsport personality for an interview, Q & A session and photos
- Hosted visit to a trackside location to watch part of a support race
- Pit Garage Tour to visit the a race team. Meet the race engineers, team and drivers/riders* (time permitting)
- Paddock tour to see the wealth of support teams & riders & riders
Gold Hospitality Experience
We ask for a 50% deposit to secure the event for you.
The balance is then due six weeks before the event.